- Share the trail and keep right except to pass.
- Cyclists yield to pedestrians, control your
speed and warn other users before passing.
- Remember to bring water and stay hydrated.
- Keep dogs under control or on a leash and
please pick up after your pets.
- Respect private property adjacent to the trail.
- Pass horseback riders with caution, horses
may startle easily.
- At night, all users should carry a light and
wear reflective clothing.
- Do your part to keep the trail clean, don't
- Please respect wildlife.
The Galloping Goose Trail moves through urban,
rural and wilderness settings; the condition of the trail is often
a reflection of its setting. In addition, sections of the trail
are under development, or pass through areas of highway construction.
We advise trail users to exercise caution and to be prepared for
a variety of trail conditions.
For additional information call (250) 478-3344